Benefits of Compression Socks
Your doctor may prescribe compression socks to:
- support veins
- prevent blood from pooling in your leg veins
- diminish leg swelling
- reduce orthostatic hypotension, which causes lightheadedness or unsteadiness when you stand
- help prevent venous ulcers
- prevent the development of deep vein thrombosis in your legs
- help lessen the pain caused by varicose veins
- reverse venous hypertension
- improve lymphatic drainage
- improve circulation of blood
How do compression socks work?
Compression stockings apply pressure to your legs and ankles, which may:
- reduce the diameter of major veins by increasing the volume and velocity of blood flow
- help blood flow up toward the heart
- help prevent blood from refluxing downward to the foot or laterally into superficial veins
- All orders are shipped within 1-2 Business days.
- The approximate delivery time of this product is 5-7 Business days.
- All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track them every step of the way.